Firstly, a glimpse at travel blog accolades Hayley on Holiday has received. I’ve been named in awards regarding solo female travel, budget travel and Australian travel.
• Lady Boss Blogger: 200 Compelling Female Bloggers of 2020
• Flipkey: Top 15 Budget Travel Bloggers
• Surveybee: Top Money-Saving Travel Blogs
• Empty Lighthouse Magazine: Top Budget Travel Website
• MrPromocode.com.au: Finalist in the 2018 and 2019 Travel Blog Awards.
• Port Skipper: Enthralling Blogs For Travelling on a Budget
Next is a list of travel blog posts I’ve collaborated on over the years.
• Wander Pig: 3 Favourite Places to Travel Alone
• Grabr: My Favourite Hostel
• TourRadar and Skyscanner featured my Canadian Rockies on a Budget post.
• Passion Passport: Dublin Photo Feature
• The Travel Hack: Featured my Dublin post in Travel Blogger’s Guide to Ireland.
• Turtler: Survival Tips for the Solo Female Traveller
• ROL Cruise: Christmas Dinners Around the World
• Off Track Travel: Featured my moving abroad story in the Ultimate Guide to a Working Holiday in Canada e-book.
• highlands2hammocks: Top Cities in the United States
• Erth Roamer: Interview on my travel blogging journey.
• ROL Cruise: Tips For Your First Trip to Bali
• Just Chasing Sunsets: Where to Stay in Galway post
• As The Bird Flies: Best Places to Stay in Singapore
• Faramagan: Best Places to Stay in Hawaii on a Budget
• Eat Live Travel Drink: Bali Bucket List
• Universal Traveller: Ultimate List of Best Things To Do in Seattle
• A Blissful Wanderer: The Best Travel Books for Females to Read Right Now
Finally, a list of guest posts I’ve had published on other great travel blogs.
• Migrating Miss: Melbourne Solo Travel Guide
• Norway to Nowhere: Weekend Getaway: A Guide to Vancouver
• This is my South: Exploring Wilmywood’s Filming Locations
• Her Packing List: Native Shoes: A TOMS Alternative for Travellers
• Her Packing List: Travel, Sex and Train Wrecks Book Review
• Our Oyster: Three Reasons to Love Bali, Indonesia